Concealed In Floor Safes
In-floor safes are designed to be buried in the floor and concealed by a dust cover under a rug or carpet. Installation should be done by a professional safe dealer.
- Group II U.L. listed combination or electronic push-button locks.
- Hard plate between the lock and dial ring.
- Full length locking bar hinge side of door.
- Independent relocking device to deter forced entry.
- Door frame is reinforced on bolt side.
- Coil spring assist on all doors for ease of opening and closing.
- Dust cover included.
Commercial In-Floor Safes
- “B” rate burglary construction.
- 5 active ¾” bolts.
Pyramid Shape Body for Solid Anchoring in Floor
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Residential Floor Safes
Square Tube Safe with Liftout Head