Large 2Hr Fire Safes
These Gardall fire resistive safes are designed and tested to withstand severe fire with outside temperatures reaching 1750°F. Interior temperatures will not exceed 350°F within two hours. The charring of paper occurs at 405°F. All Gardall fire resistive safes provide a comfortable margin that protects your valuables. But these models don’t stop at just fire protection. They also have Class “B” burglary resistive features built in right at the factory. And don’t forget, every fire insurance policy states that “proof of loss” is required for claims. When your business or personnel inventories are locked inside a Gardall fire resistive safe, your “proof of loss” is protected.
- 3 dead bolts on hinged side of door deterring entry by removal of hinges
- Plated interlocking 3 way door bolts extend deep into safe walls (5 active bolts)
- Hard plate between the lock and dial ring.
- Independent locking device designed to stop forced entry
- U.L. group II combination or electronic push-button lock available.
- Heavy duty casters welded to safe body to allow the safe to be positioned easily
- Adjustable shelves
- Lifetime replacement waranty (see catalog for details)
- Push Button Electronic
- Mechanical Combination
- Single Key (Key-op)
Standard colors: Gray or sandstone.
Add 2” to outside depth for dial and handle.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Manufacturers 2-Hr. Fire Label
The above mentioned Gardall fire resistive safes carry a 2-hour Manufacturers Fire Label.
A safe similar in construction was tested by an independent testing facility. The furnace temperature reached 1750°F for a period of time exceeding 2 hrs., before the interior of the safe reached 350°F.